Cowrie Shell's are known to represent the goddess of protection, who is very powerful and connected with the strength of the ocean. The Cowrie Shell always inspires admiration, respect & awe.
The Girl of the Ocean Ring features a natural white cowrie shell encased in a sterling silver setting. When worn as a statement piece it demands utmost respect but also intrigue.
Available in sizes 52-63
- 92.5% pure silver. Bright, lustrous sheen. Less resistant to tarnish
- Sterling Silver has been enriched with various alloys making it strong and durable.
- Regular use of a soft cotton polishing cloth will ensure it keeps its shine, but it may occasionally require a deep clean using soapy water to gently cleanse the surface and a polishing cloth to dry.
- Only soak silver materials. Don't soak materials that include wood or similar. Never soak plated metals.
- Store in an airtight container seperate from other metals.
- Care for shell - keep away from harsh chemicals including perfumes, wash in warm soapy water